CrimsonVeil

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrimsonVeil

A place for friends and family to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences.

Keywords

Latest topics

» Daily Challenge: My most Embarrassing moment!
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:14 pm by The Revenant

» Ghost experiences wanted!
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptySun May 21, 2017 1:19 pm by Raven

» Awesome:Patty the investigator tells off bothersome spirit!
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:57 am by Admin

» Haunted Serial Killer house Day time investigation EVP's
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:05 am by Admin

» EVP from the serial killer house (Demon Attack one)
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:37 pm by Admin

» demon Attack: Overnight at haunted Serial killer House
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:22 pm by Admin

» Burning a haunted Ouija board Video: Freaky!
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:00 pm by Admin

» Over Night in Real haunted Mansion. Scary shit!
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:37 pm by Admin

» Movie theater etiquette
Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:27 pm by Sessy

Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats

LovelyLynn
    LovelyLynn
    Newbi
    Newbi

Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats Empty Funny story about a restaurant owner with looooots of tats

Post by LovelyLynn Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:04 pm

(My husband owns a restaurant and I work as a hostess. A couple walks in with their young daughter, who is maybe three or four. I have full sleeve tattoos on both my arms and bright blue hair. I am also heavily pregnant.)

Me: “Hello, welcome to [Restaurant]! Two adults and one child?”

(The wife is staring at me horrified.)

Customer: “You should be ashamed!”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “Bringing a child into this world looking like that. Have you no respect? I bet you’re on something, too. Your baby is going to have so many problems.”

(I’m obviously shocked and nearly in tears. Her husband looks mortified by her behavior.)

Customer’s Husband: *to me* “I’m so sorry. She’s usually not like this.” *to her* “There is no need to berate this poor woman.”

(The woman continues to insult me over her husband’s pleas. Luckily one of our servers hears and goes and gets my husband, who is also heavily tattooed, who had been cleaning and is wearing long yellow gloves.)

My Husband: “Ma’am I think you need to leave.”

Customer: “Who are you? A dishwasher? I demand to see the owner and complain about his hoodlum employees!”

My Husband: “Actually I’m the owner and you’ve been insulting my wife here.” *turning to her husband and daughter* “You two are free to stay but she must leave.”

(The customer looks pointedly at her husband who sighs heavily.)

Customer’s Husband: “Go home, dear.”

(The customer stormed out angrily, cursing. Luckily she didn’t try to come back and her husband left me a hefty tip!)